We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Check back later for updates.
- Talking with your parents about long-term care planning
- Planning ahead for your healthcare
- Are Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs) for You?
- Why You Should Use A Certified Elder Law Attorney For Medicaid Planning
- Three Reasons Why Giving Your House to Your Children Isn’t the Best Way to Protect It From Medicaid