William S. Kreisher
Bill has over 50 years of experience as a general practitioner where he focused on accident cases, property law, estate planning and domestic relations. The third generation in his family to practice in Columbia County, he is a graduate of Dickinson College and Dickinson Law School. He served as a U.S. Army officer in Vietnam is a former District Attorney for Columbia County and is the former Mayor of Bloomsburg.
Bill's current position at Kreisher Marshall & Associates, LLC is as Of Counsel. He has been listed in Who's Who, and is a member of the Columbia/Montour Bar Association (twice past president), the Bloomsburg Kiwanis Club (past president), the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and the PA Trial Lawyer's Association.
He currently focuses his practice on real estate, estate planning, and estate administration.
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1971
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
- B.A. - 1968
- Honors: cum laude
- Pennsylvania, 1971
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1974
- Columbia/Montour Bar Association, President
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice, Member
- Town of Bloomsburg, Mayor , Present
- Who's Who
- Bloomsburg Kiwanis Club, Past President, Member
- Bloomsburg Town Council, Member
- Former Mayor of the Town of Bloomsburg
- U.S. Army officer, Vietnam