Bloomsburg Certified Elder Law Attorneys
Elder Law Issues in Columbia County, PA
Are you worried about maintaining your financial security? Are you concerned about the costs of living in a nursing home? Do you want to ensure your family is provided for after you are gone?
Preparing for the future and protecting your family's well being can seem overwhelming, but with the help of an experienced Columbia County elder law attorney at Kreisher Marshall & Associates, LLC, you can settle these affairs without stress or confusion - and at an affordable flat rate.
Let us help you and your loved ones find the peace of mind you deserve at any stage of life. Call our Bloomsburg elder law attorneys at (570) 784-5211.
Qualified Elder Law and Estate Planning Lawyer
As the only Certified Elder Law Attorney in Columbia and Montour Counties, Attorney Marianne E. Kreisher has the professional expertise to help you make important decisions about your estate, assets, and long-term goals with confidence. She takes great pride in receiving many client referrals from nursing homes and other care facilities in the community and values her role in helping families take care of each other. Compassion, honesty, and reliable service are at the heart of her practice.
Do I Need Elder Law Services in Pennsylvania?
Elder law is essentially an umbrella term for a wide range of issues that affect the needs of families and individuals as they age. For example, a major issue that many adults must address as their parents get older is whether or not their mother or father should live in a long-term nursing home. Depending on the circumstances, a high quality nursing home may be financially out of reach without careful planning and saving. An elder law attorney can help you navigate this matter without a hitch.
Other important issues that can be settled with an elder law lawyer include:
- Estate Administration/Probate
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Mental Healthcare Directives
- Home Care
- Wills and Trusts
- Life Care Planning
Taking the time to discuss the matters that may eventually impact you and your loved ones with a knowledgeable lawyer today can help prevent heartache and financial hardship in the future. It's never too early to prepare.
A Practice with a Purpose
Whether you are planning ahead for your lifetime, making preparations for future generations, or looking out for the best interests of your loved one, the dedicated team at Kreisher Marshall & Associates, LLC can help make the road ahead clear and steady. We have dedicated our careers to helping families face their future with confidence and security - let us be there for you and yours.
Our office is located in the heart of Bloomsburg, PA. Give us a call at (570) 784-5211 and we will be more than happy to speak with you about issues on aging during a comprehensive consultation.
- Elder Law Blogs
- Three Big Reasons to Hire This Elder Care Law Firm
- American Seniors Now Finding Roommates Online, But Is It Safe?
- Why You Might Fight Over Elder Care with Your Family
- Certified Elder Law Attorneys – Why Does Certification Matter?
- What Do Elder Law Attorneys Do?
- Three Things to Consider When Choosing an Experienced Pennsylvania Elder Law Attorney
- What Are the Hot Topics in Elder Law?
- How Do I Choose the Right Elder Housing Option?
- Mental Competency and Its Influence on Elder Law
- Is a Caregiver Taking Advantage of or Abusing Your Loved One?
- The TRUTH about Living Trusts and Asset Protection
- Tips for Choosing the Right Pennsylvania Elder Law Attorney
- Pennsylvania Department of Aging